Pick My Brain
How would you like a little of my time and expertise to ask a question about your personal recovery – and not have it cost you an arm and a leg?
Here’s your chance.
Announcing “Office Hours”
About twice a month I will schedule a 90-minute, live, online Q & A session with me that you can register for.
You can ask me any question about recovery from the Nice Guy Syndrome, dating, relationships, addiction, work and career, sex, fitness – whatever you’ve got going on in your life. I’ll give you my best answer to help you take the next step and move forward in your life.
How Office Hours works:
- Limit of 20 people per session.
- 90 minutes in duration.
- Each participant will receive a recording of the session.
- No guarantee that I will answer your question, but I will answer as many as possible during each session.
2 ways to increase the odds of my answering your question:
When you drop in for Office Hours, it's like attending a mini-workshop with me where you'll get to here an hour and a half worth of good advice for breaking free from all areas of the Nice Guy Syndrome. And you can't beat the price!
- Sign up for one of 3 “VIP” slots, whom I’ll answer first.
- Sign up ASAP. After the 3 VIPs, all others can ask a question in the order in which they registered. First come, first served.
- Even if you can't join me live tomorrow, you can still register and email me a question. I'll answer your question in the order that you registered.
- Even if you don't have a question, you can register and receive the recording of the 90 minute session.
Upcoming Office Hours Sessions
Next Office Hours Session
Saturday 28 July - 4:00 PM PDT (gmt -7)
Click Here for VIP Registration for this session ($100 USD)
Click Here for Standard Registration for this session ($50 USD)
Here are the times worldwide:
- Chicago: 6:00 PM
- NYC: 7:00 PM
- London: 12:00 AM Sunday
- Moscow: 2:00 AM Sunday
- Hong Kong: 7:00 AM Sunday
- Sydney: 9:00 AM Sunday
- Auckland: 11:00 AM Sunday
Click the links below to purchase recordings of previous Office Hours sessions:
- What to do when your girlfriend is confused and wants to get closure with an ex?
- When you've never been happy in your marriage and your wife says she wants a divorce, should you give it one last try?
- Understanding why we developed the Nice Guy paradigm in childhood and what to do when we are new to recovery.
- Distancing and pursuing in relationships. Can we play different roles in different relationships?
How It Works
After you register for a session, you will receive a confirmation email, and a link to an Office Hours resource page will appear on your account page at drglover.com. This page will have the zoom-login link for the session. You will also receive an email about 24 hours before the session with login information. After the session, the recording will appear on the resource page.
Sorry, but we cannot issue refunds for missed sessions, so check the session times in your time zone. And, don’t email and ask me how people have already registered for a particular session.
See you soon in my office!